17 August 2010

trying too hard again.

So, here I am nearly two months after my last post.
Would it be cliche to say that time really is fleeting? 


Today marks 102 days till the wedding. I can hardly believe how quickly time is going by, and how much still needs to be done in that time! Though we are very blessed to have a lot of friends and family helping us out in preparations and such. I think part of my anxiety has been attributed to my lack of reflection on each facet of our planning. I would like to vow that I will be more organized mentally, but cannot commit to such. Thus, I will still try for it can only get better.


Today is another day, another chance to see the glass half full and to recognize the growth between God and I, my trust in Him, and how humble I want to be before Him.


Thank you Lord for the gift of planning a wedding and preparing for a marriage. 



xoxo, krissy

But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure. Romans 8:25

No comments:

Post a Comment