18 June 2010

Organization..

it's what I need. 


If you don't know me very well, or at least haven't been in my study, you would know that I am a fairly organized and orderly sort of person. Everything has it's place. Lately, yes here come the downfall, I haven't been. This is most frustrating to me, especially with so many ideas for the wedding. My desk is almost borderline mess. 


I really need to commit to cleaning it, and probably reorganize my bookshelf. (Serious dusting required.)


So, anyone who is out there, here is my plea, my accountability to you. I will have my desk cleaned up, organized, and blissful before this weekend is out!


xoxo, krissy

But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure. Romans 8:25

No comments:

Post a Comment