14 June 2010

Now onto business,

I thought, as I do think a lot, that it would be a great idea to explain why I am attempting to keep up this blog. I've convinced myself of these reasons. :)
  • I have so many thoughts just jumping around in my head all of the time. So I figure, why not keep them all in one organized place? That way I can share my ideas with those I care about and get thoughtful considerations.
  • I spend a lot of time looking at wedding blogs. It would be awesome to cut and paste all of my ideas and borrowed ideas to give myself a less cluttered perspective of what I envision. 
  • I would like to help future brides, if any should see this blog. I've found some to be very helpful. But in my particular situation, with a next to nothing budget, it would be good for someone to see that it is possible to have a wedding and not spend a small fortune. 
  • It is my hope to make others laugh and enjoy what they are reading. It is a great thing to be able to share the dreams of mine that are coming true, and for those who consider in doing so, it warms my heart that much more. 
I hope you may find these reasons in order and that I succeed in aiding anyone in any ailment they have, especially the lack of a smile on their face. :) :)

I must get to work now. 

xoxo, krissy

But if we hope for what is still unseen by us, we wait for it with patience and composure. Romans 8:25

No comments:

Post a Comment