30 August 2010

"Everything's changing.."

mainly the seasons, that is. 

I just love the transition into Fall. It is, in fact, my favorite season. God sure knew what He was doing when He started planning our wedding, nudging Michael into the perfect time to propose and giving us a date for our wedding day that we felt was too perfect without any particular reason.

It's been a lot like that lately. 


We've been brought to many notions and making changes to our plans for the wedding in various forms. If anyone has read my previous post, you'll understand why I say, "in various forms." It isn't exactly ideal for me to be wired on caffeine till three o'clock in the morning with hundreds of thoughts going through my brain. After finally falling asleep and waking up, it was very possible for me to believe that the thoughts that stayed with me were the ones that were to change. And they have. And things seem much more wonderful.


So, here is where I share with you a tidbit per blog about our wedding. Today it is the detail: where?




It only seems right that Michael and I would be married in the place that God brought us together at. Not that it has been an obligatory decision, but we knew it was the only place we could get married at and feel at home, how could we even doubt where to go?


So, it was planned from day one that we were to get married at our church, our home, with our families at Zion Lutheran Church. This will also be the site of our reception, a decision most recently made. This will help us out tremendously as far as planning for the wedding and accommodating for our guests. And making these decisions has lifted a burden that God knew needed to be done. I am more than confident to say that I haven't been more assured of anything in my life, aside from my faith, and that these next 89 days will be very memorable. 


xoxo, krissy

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment